The planned launch date for the Full Body Power DVD is next Tuesday, June 3rd.
As the time to launch approaches, I want to go ahead and answer a few questions that have come up about it.
What the Full Body Power DVD is NOT:
- A repackaging of the same old double kettlebell drills that you have already seen pretending to provide a new solution to a different training problem.
- A massive encyclopedia of “filler” exercises that serve no purpose other than to increase the running time of the DVD.
- A follow-along kettlebell workout ( If that’s what you are looking for, go to http://www.powercircuitworkout.com/)
- An entry-level explanation of the swing, clean, press and snatch (That is all covered in Enter the Kettlebell)
What the Full Body Power DVD IS:
- A clearly explained progression of intermediate to advanced exercises, so that you can develop your skill and strength over time.
- A detailed description of the windmill, Turkish getup and Bent Press.
- A starting point for you to use your imagination in developing your own unique expression of strength, using kettlebells.
- Logical combinations of basic exercises that flow from one to the next.