Friday, July 3, 2009

wow........

......what a week! I have been running so ragged that I haven't had time to blog.

First off- congrats to everyone at RKC Level 2. It was an awesome weekend and great to see old friends and meet new ones. Thank you all for everything. It is amazing what a pool of talent we have in our organization.

So I get home on Monday with my Danish house guest, MRKC Kenneth Jay. We spent the week immersing him in southern culture, teaching him proper southern slang like "I'm stronger than all y'all". He's a quick study. On Thursday we drove to Memphis and visited Graceland, the home of the king. I have had a bit of a cough, something I picked up from the Dane.

Now we are in Atlanta, getting ready for tomorrow's workshop. Mandy is along with me for this one, so it is extra cool. Hopefully a little nyquil will get my strength back.....

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

Dave,

Great seeing you brother!!!! I got some nasty cold coming back....sounds like you guys got it too!

Looking forward to having you out in San Diego!!!